[kj] KJ VIP UPGRADE on NA Tour!!!

B. Oliver Sheppard b.oliver.sheppard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 01:29:02 EDT 2011

Hmm, so I bought two of the packages, and it's "Will Call," with no other
options. So -- they give you the laminated pass, booklet, etc., at the door?
At Chaos in Tejas (lol)? The ultimate DIY crust punk fest? Oh well, stranger
things have happened. I've never dorked out like this for a band, so I don't
know how backstage pass type things work.

-0liver