[kj] KJ VIP UPGRADE on NA Tour!!!

B. Oliver Sheppard b.oliver.sheppard at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 01:25:41 EDT 2011

Yep, I just bought two, for me and my girlfriend Stephanie, for the June 2nd
Chaos in Tejas fest show. Honestly, we might well need it considering Chaos
in Tejas is a very confusing crust punk fest with no "back stage" to speak
of. And, well, I am so much of a dork/nerd for this band that I figure once
in my life I can do it, to meet the original late 70s lineup... Maybe I am a
sucker, maybe Jaz will be moody and be a dick -- oh well. I'd like to meet
the bugger. Hes a nut, but I love him!

-0liver

Austin, TX