[kj] OT Peter Murphy in LA Last Night

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 22:21:06 EDT 2011

Is it me or do people have less and less manners nowadays? I also don't like
being referred to by "Hey!" I know it's emotionally harder to say - just say
plain ol' - "HI" but do it, morons. It has less "cooler-than-you" value but it's
more authentic and personable.

Why do i think that the same dufii who were more n' more brought up indoors with
video games instead of actual people as friends, latch-key-kid types, with less
socializing/physical education back in school, seeing less faces and facing less
people to shunt them whenever they acted like douches (a moronic use of that
word if I've ever heard one)... why do I think these are the same people who
nowadays don't know how to act around others?

A douche: something that is pushed into a vagina, angled in juuust right
and squeezed by "external" forces engulfing it, culminating in a big spray,
which drips out... how is any of this a bad thing? How (literally) gay do you
have to be to be offended by any of this? Of all the terms to choose from, how
does douche (douche'!) become abad thing?

And that's how I get for missing Peter Murphy!