[kj] OT Peter Murphy in LA Last Night

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 19:55:46 EDT 2011

You would have liked it. Too many people talking out their asses though. ;)

~ LB

In a message dated 3/15/2011 4:19:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
saulomar1 at yahoo.com writes:

Well, good for youuuu!!! *grrr-reow-reow-reow* *grum'le-grumbl'-grumble*
j/k I apologize for my envy.
I'm glad you liked it. Me: I was in Finance class, pissed it finishes at
10pm.