[kj] OT: Kyuss Lives review

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 01:08:50 EDT 2011

Thanks Neil! Very interesting. Scott Reeder on bass, I'm assuming, and was it
Brant Bjork on drums? Hope so. Funny that Josh Homme is the only guy who won't
get on board ie: the one guy who doesn't need to. I'm sure his attitude about
the whole thing would be a little different of QOTSA was a complete failure.

Leigh
 --

http://www.streetmeat.bandcamp.com
http://www.tstat.org