[kj] European Superstate Video on post-production

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 15:41:19 EDT 2011

Exactly.

He's also a thoroughly decent bloke who cared/cares about the band and
was/is more than willing to put in the behind the scenes work when it comes
to running a record label.

I don't know if he has got the resources or distribution to release a new
studio album with them but they should be collaborating more with him as far
as the back catalogue and other merchandise goes and should certainly let
him use the name for t-shirts, posters etc.