[kj] Malicious Damage Help Needed

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Mon Jun 20 11:55:39 EDT 2011

Those on the list who haven't got the killing joke: chaos for breakfast collection should buy it now or be very ashamed.
Also, when you're at it; buy the two compilations: the clock machine turns you on and the clock machine turns you on: volume 2 [cd]...

I already own all I want from Malicious Damage but will stock up on a couple of items to give away to unsuspecting friends...

/Per