[kj] OT : The Diagram Brothers "Peel sessions" out on CD

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Wed Jun 15 17:40:00 EDT 2011

Somehow this release seems to have passed me by, but finally after all these
years the three sessions can be found on CD or i-Tunes ... alternative
versions of the eight songs from the first two (1980/1981) sessions could be
found on the expanded CD release of their sole album but it’s worth buying
this CD just for the third session from 1982 alone – if you’ve never them
presumably there are some samples on i-Tunes ???

http://www.ltmrecordings.com/diagrambroscat.html

We Are All Animals, Bricks, Bikers, There is No Shower, Postal Bargains,

Those Men in White Coats, I Didn't Get Where I Am Today By Being a Right
Git, My Bad Chest Feels Much Better Now,

Hey Dad!, Tracey, You've Got To Pick a Pocket or Two, The Expert, You'll
Never Walk Alone.

THE PEEL SESSIONS (LTMCD 2558) £10
Digitally remastered, The Peel Sessions features all thirteen tracks from
the Brothers' three visits to Maida Vale 4 and Langham 1, originally
broadcast in March 1980, February 1981 and July 1982. "We always reckoned
the Peel Sessions were our best work," says Andy Diagram. "They captured the
liveliness and spontaneity of live gigs, warts and all. It was always really
exciting taking a day off work to go down the motorway from Manchester to
London and record four songs really quickly, that you knew the whole nation
was going to hear."

_____

.

Try free scan!