[kj] (OT) Moon turns to red

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 14:59:56 EDT 2011

JAZ should write one of his songs: "In Earth's shadow she (the moon) will rise/ Rare eclipses in the lunar skies / turn Nature's satellite instead / into a deepened shade of... Red! Red! Red! Red!/ ....... Clearing of the Night Time Skies / From the Highlands' lochs across the U.K., cries / Tensions build - search for exits, end is nigh / Inner sunsets descend behind the Elder Gods' eyes / .......... Absent friends amid exorcisms / deep within the Slipstream's schisms / From Pouissant's tomb to the Bilderbergers' retreat in Gstaadt / Iceland never looked so good from Prague " done with a chorus of children with gyroscopic-metronomes keeping 6/23 time.