[kj] Brief video from Leipzig and comments from the FotN site:

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Tue Jun 14 12:19:57 EDT 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6KaeUTq6zc

Dawnrazor

Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:36 pm
Location: York, UK

Time for a moan.
The sound was terrible. They'd cranked up the volume to an excruciating level presumably in an attempt to out-do Killing Joke. Well if that was the intention then they failed miserably, because KJ blew Carl and co away IMHO, despite coming on late due to an AWOL Youth.
Fields are not Motorhead. As a result everything sounded murky and you couldn't hear Gav's guitar at all. NGD was a nice surprise, but I didn't recognise it until halfway through, and by that time the impact was lost.
So there you go. A negative review for you all, because we are legion and all that...

_________________
"DAWNRAZOR - WE ARE MOANING MINNIES"

Top

NorthernNephilim

Post subject: Re: SET LIST - Leipzig, June 2011

Leviathan

Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Germany

I must agree with Scardy the Sound was total Rubbish ...

It was a brilliant and nice concert ... of Killing Joke !!!!

You´ll hear it on the boot --- liker Chris Church says " We make good recordings of bad sound systems"