[kj] KJ have apparently won an award: Also, this:

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 07:54:49 EDT 2011

By the Hammer of Thor we must celebrate! Wench - flagons of mead all 'round.

'Tis a sorrow there were not categories for Most Tours Cancelled and
Shoddiest Treatment of an Original Member as by Odin's Raven verily they
would have swept the board.

PS It's a good album. Congratulations to Killing Joke.