[kj] Best Gig*(After 91)

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Tue Jul 12 12:18:09 EDT 2011

Small world. I was at the Cincinatti gig in 94, along with Cleveland, Columbus, St. Louis, Kansas City and Minneapolis. There was a bible college prosetelyzing in front of the venue and i recall the music between bands was Black Crowes and Collective Soul until Youth himself walked out to the board, turned it off and put on some trance.

If Irrational Domain was still up, you could see my tickets...