[kj] Best Gig*(After 91)

Ana Madani madanistan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:05:50 EDT 2011

Heh, I remember working with a dude in the early 90s who used to say his
favourite song was Rhapsody in Blue, by Queen.

I kid you not.

Just to go back to on topic, the one i liked best was the only one i made it
to - sorry couldn't record it, no $ - 2 Dec 1994 at Bogarts in glamourous
and exciting Cincinnati. Yes, I am being sarcastic. I couldn't meet anyone
or take pics, but had fun just the same.