[kj] Re : Best Gig*(After 91)

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Jul 11 07:39:26 EDT 2011

For me the most memorable has got to be Tessera 31-7-2009 for the Venice Airport Festival. Bizzare setting.....a football pitch / park with swings slides and sofas.Garden fete stalls selling just about everything.

spent the day just hanging around the park with the band and great blokes Stephane and Cormac. The performance and sound were spot on the crowd were pleasant enough. I'd go there again,not to Venice though, it stinks.

In France, Ris Orangis april 2006 was terrific. A very little club, heat, beer, french white wine, french red wine, audience very closed to the scene, Jaz at the gate of the club to sign all records, make pictures, ...Geordie in the bus and eating with fans...

-----E-mail d'origine-----