[kj] 2012 Tour dates

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 15:46:24 EDT 2011

Surely someone who has been to as many gigs as Jane has - I'm not sure but
I'm guessing thousands - is in a better position to say which places work
best than someone who hasn't. That's all I was saying. Nothing strange about
that.

I'm not sure why the focus of this discussion has centred on Wolverhampton.
Jon originally mentioned Norwich and Oxford and put Wolverhampton in
brackets and then Jamie mentioned Bristol.