[kj] 2012 Tour dates

jane.shadforth at shell.com jane.shadforth at shell.com
Sat Jul 9 13:44:38 EDT 2011

For what it's worth, my penniesworth...

I like bands playing unusual places off the regular circuit, (hence I'm
tempted with Scheveningen). The best place to see live music imo is
Poland - the music fans really appreciate bands coming to play to them
with the resulting tremendous atmosphere...

But if we're talking UK cities, and specifically Killing Joke.
Manchester has consistently been the best gig on all the last few tours
it has featured - and I don't just say that because I'm biased ;-) I've
always enjoyed their gigs in Wolves as well... and Notts

London gigs don't rate as the best in my eyes - audiences are far too
reserved and hard to please, as they have the privilege of featuring on
almost every tour schedule - unfortunately they have usually seen it all
before...

Jane