[kj] 2012 Tour dates

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 03:59:49 EDT 2011

Sorry, wasn't suggesting everyone going to these gigs was an arsehole but
rather agreeing with Jon that traditional northern strongholds shouldn't
keep being overlooked in favour of smaller southern locations.

London gigs are the best but after that it's the big cities in the north.
Geordie said Leeds was one of his favourite places to play and the Newcastle
gigs I've been to all had an amazing atmosphere. Whoever has been organising
the tours recently doesn't seem to get this.