[kj] Happy Birthday Raven

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 07:52:29 EST 2011

50 today. Damn he died young. He must have really taken the piss.

He once got me and Bev some work doing the website for Matt Zane's (the
Society One guy's) website (a typical example of him not just saying nice
things but actually using his position to do something for others - he was
very far from being a cunt in my opinion). But the bit that still makes me
smile is when he was telling me about the situation in an email he put "I
neglected to mention that you are off your rocker"!

Don't have any garlic beer but I'll eat a clove in honour of the big black
country bird (good for old ticker, wot!) and be suitably disgusted.

The Eagle - he was lord above.
The Raven King was lord below.