[kj] Turn your knobs up to ’11 poll

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 16:22:15 EST 2011

Name:  Aleph in SF

Model:  1966

Special power: Invisibility. You can't see me can you?

Best film(s) you saw last year (not necessarily released last year) No Country For Old Men

Best TV show(s)/series you watched last year: Dexter (stoled from the Interwebs)
Best album(s) & single(s):   Absolute Dissent

Best book(s) you’ve read: Currently reading Memoirs of a Geezer by Jah Wobble

Best gig(s): Killing Joke, Grinderman

Best stand-up (gigs or TV, DVD etc) Bill Hicks, Patton Oswalt

Worst film(s):

Worst TV show(s)/series:  My TV is only used to watch DVDs on.

Worst album(s) & single(s):  I wish that the Devo album would've been better.
Worst book(s): I don't read bad books

Worst gig(s): The guy with the puke breath yelling behind me at Grinderman!

Worst stand-up: I was introduced to Mitch Hedberg this year....

Any other highlights/low-points: Losing 3 girls and 3 cats...

If you had to live your life by a single motto, what would that be? Love one another with burning hearts.

What’s your favourite constellation?  Canis MajorTwitter or Facebook? Facespace

Hero of 2010: Big Paul Ferguson

Zero of 2010: The Herd

Any resolutions for this year: To make it to Mercury

What were your childhood ambitions? Have you managed to fulfil any or all of them? (With a knowing nod to Alex in NYC) My childhood ambition was to become Peter Criss, so that's out. :D

If you could make one species of animal extinct, what would it be? The Herd

Feel free to add/amend questions. Just trying to generate some activity on the list.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----