[kj] Turn your knobs up to '11 poll

Janean j at jlancaster.info
Wed Jan 12 09:53:39 EST 2011

Name: Janean

Model: 1972

Special power: I can see right through certain people.

Best film(s) you saw last year (not necessarily released last year):
Suspiria and Blood & Black Lace.

Best TV show(s)/series you watched last year: True Blood. It's crap, really
but addictive.

Best album(s) & single(s): Absolute Dissent, I suppose. I haven't spent
enough time with music over the past year. Actually Yazoo's live album, but
do live albums count?

Best book(s) you've read: Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.

Best gig(s): Depeche Mode at the Royal Albert Hall.

Best stand-up (gigs or TV, DVD etc): Sean Lock.

Worst film(s): Exam.

Worst TV show(s)/series: Big Brother.

Worst album(s) & single(s): Biggest disappointment was the Goldfrapp album
and single. Only one good standout track on it.

Worst book(s): Didn't read anything bad. Didn't read as much as I should
have.

Worst gig(s): Didn't see any bad ones last year. The ones that were
cancelled were disappointing!

Worst stand-up: Lenny Henry. God, he's not funny.

Any other highlights/low-points: Going to New York! / Sister-in-law dying.

If you had to live your life by a single motto, what would that be? Fuck it.

What's your favourite constellation? The plough. Easiest to spot.

Twitter or Facebook? Facebook if I must.

Hero of 2010: Alan Wilder

Zero of 2010: Nick Clegg. He went from hero to zero rather quickly, didn't
he?

Any resolutions for this year: Lose this fucking weight. Spend much more
time in the company of music and books.

What were your childhood ambitions? Have you managed to fulfil any or all of
them? To meet the Human League! Well, I've seen them live a few times, does
that count?

If you could make one species of animal extinct, what would it be? Spiders.
Actually no - I'd really like all wankers, arseholes and selfish bastards to
be made extinct, please.

Feel free to add/amend questions. Just trying to generate some activity on
the list.