[kj] Turn your knobs up to ’11 poll

Rob Moss rob.moss at gmx.com
Wed Jan 12 04:49:58 EST 2011

*Name*: Fat Bob Moss

*Model*: 1968. Delux model. Extra comfy seats

*Special power*: I can make farting noises with my eye

*Best film(s) you saw last year (not necessarily released last year)*: I'm nota big movie fan. Only go with teh kids but really like Avatar ( I am THAT one person)

*Best TV show(s)/series you watched last year*: Ashes to Ashes

*Best album(s) & single(s)*: Absolute Dissent I guess. Single.........................didn't really bother!

*Best book(s) you’ve read*: I only read shit books last year. I have a HUGE backlog to get through

*Best gig(s)*: Probabaly Gallows

*Best stand-up (gigs or TV, DVD etc)*: Just that stuff on Dave

*Worst film(s)*: It was an awful thing with the kids. Furry Vengeance. That was it. Hideous

*Worst TV show(s)/series*: I turn it off if it's bad!

*Worst album(s) & single(s)*: I donloaded The Stones Exile on Main St to see whta the fuss was about after the reissue. Confirmed what I have always thought. Wankers

*Worst book(s)*: Some Billy Bragg thing. Fucking dull!

*Worst gig(s)*: Headcount. May. Oxford. Jeez we were shit

*Worst stand-up*: Jason Mumford or whatever he's called

*Any other highlights/low-points*: Highlight -My brother not dying / Low point. My brother nearly dying.

*If you had to live your life by a single motto, what would that be?* Work smart, not hard

*What’s your favourite constellation?* Constipation is never good.

*Twitter or Facebook?* Myspace

*Hero of 2010*: My wondefful sons. they always impress

*Zero of 2010*: Some cunt in Holland

*Any resolutions for this year*: To not let things get to me as much. But they will................./have! Scuzzy. Honest Jamie!! Honest.

*What were your childhood ambitions? Have you managed to fulfil any or all of them?* Never really had one. Sounds awful to say. I am more of a fatalist and make the best of opportunities if I can.

*If you could make one species of animal extinct, what would it be?* Goats. Fucking cunts

Feel free to add/amend questions. Just trying to generate some activity on the list.