[kj] (OT) Adam Ant @ The Electric Ballroom - Bipolar Sado-masochist

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 17:38:13 EST 2011

My comment is not to begrudge if Adam Ant can get US$80+ per ticket
these days, but rather to mention that a ticket for a major,
metropolitan, full orchestra to play so-called masterworks for two
hours costs a similar amount of money. People can make their own
judgment of relative value.

Hope everyone enjoyed. I was a late convert but actually really like the Ants.

--Mark