[kj] BTAS- Hosannas

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Tue Feb 22 00:38:01 EST 2011

I see what you're saying--BTATS and the song Majestic do have that mystical, almost (to me) unsettling feel. I don't know if it's the minor keys/modes or what.
And yes Hossanas does have too long songs--they should have been (and have been from the days of Sinatra to Elvis to Supremes to the early Clash/Ramoes been 3 minutes or
less in length) shorter, but an 8 minute version of The Wait wouldn't necessarily make it a shit song either...I still think the songs on BTATS, while good in some ways, don't
really go anywhere either.