[kj] Oh Oh T -- Propaganda

Nick Scott npscott at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 01:54:55 EST 2011

Propaganda were a german synth band from the 80s, had some limited
chart success in the UK, I remember my older brother had one of their
albums and they were on Trevor Horns ZTT label along with Frankie Goes
To Hollywood and god knows who else.

The original bassist from Simple Minds joined them at one stage
(Derek Forbes), as did I believe the original SImple Minds drummer
(Brian McGee) for live touring.

Sophie Ellis Bextor in recent years did a cover version as a B Side of
one of their Singles called "Duel"