[kj] Oh Oh T -- Propaganda

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Tue Feb 8 20:49:31 EST 2011

I remember the band vaguely--I think they were just another mid 80s (or later? I forgot) electro-goth band, but don't know much else about them.

Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 16:42:34 -0800
From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] Oh Oh T -- Propaganda

Indulge me for a wee bit here, gentlepeoples, but I found a song on Youtube I'd never heard before and was wondering if anyone here knewe (aka heard of) the band or had seen them live. Sounds like old Skinny Puppy with B-Movie, + mild splash of late 70s disco. Also kind of reminds me of
Wolfsheim a bit.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jspBeVa0sTs

There's also a electronica-classical
version that's maybe even better, but I can't choose, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fEDeyWQqoE

Both versions blew me away. Kinda pissed I'd never heard of them earlier.

Hope y'all like.