[kj] OT: Lydon, US v UK punk

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 07:40:37 EST 2011

You have been brainwashed by Lydon! The power of advertising at work. I
remember when you were a polyunsaturated man through and through!

And further to my previous point... Steve Jones actually speaks way more
sense than Lydon these days! I'm almost disappointed! Jonesy is now the
brains of the Pistols!

Margarine in Edinburgh