[kj] OT: Are Portishead any good?

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 15:32:36 EST 2011

You're right to suggest that the 1st album was special at the time. If
that sound didn't make as much impression after that, I know what you
mean. How do the late-comers hear those records?

Beth Gibbons' solo/collaboration with Rustin Man is easily 3rd or 2nd
in the catalog, if anyone wants to investigate at this late date. You
should if you see this.

--Mark