[kj] New KJ Cover: S.O. 36 - Japan Paul

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 16:29:05 EDT 2011

Night Porter? It's long shot, and only because of the piano :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNhO5mX1fPQ&feature=fvst

From: sneakypete at uwclub.net
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 20:00:53 +0100
Subject: Re: [kj] New KJ Cover: S.O. 36 - Japan Paul

Japan……and David Sylvian
Possibly the only thing musical that myself and the missus agree on

She tells me theres a Japan song that’s the spit of Hawkwind’s “Hall of the Mountain Grill”
But she doesn’t remember what its called
I’m really curious to hear it because obviously Simon House played with both bands and he wrote HotMG,
Don’t suppose theres any other Gatherers who appreciate Hawkwind /Japan as well who can help ?