[kj] New KJ Cover: S.O. 36 - Japan Paul

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Fri Aug 26 15:00:53 EDT 2011

Japan..and David Sylvian

Possibly the only thing musical that myself and the missus agree on

She tells me theres a Japan song that's the spit of Hawkwind's "Hall of the
Mountain Grill"

But she doesn't remember what its called

I'm really curious to hear it because obviously Simon House played with both
bands and he wrote HotMG,

Don't suppose theres any other Gatherers who appreciate Hawkwind /Japan as
well who can help ?

_____