[kj] Broken Britain - Some Things UN Said

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 18:42:03 EDT 2011

The UN put out a report in 2007 saying something would happen.

"If you want to know who saw it coming, UNICEF warned things weren't
 looking good four years ago in 2007.
 In a strongly worded report it claimed  that children growing up in the United
 Kingdom suffer greater deprivation,  worse relationships with their parents
 and are exposed to more risks from  alcohol, drugs and unsafe sex than those
 in any other wealthy country in the world":

"Postcode gangs...have joined together in an orgy of Blackberry messaging and
 window-smashing and thus a subculture is created; an underbelly that finally has
 a unified 'Us' to pit against the do-gooding 'Them.'
 Civic emasculation knows no limits."
http://www.truth-out.org/macroeconomics-london-riots/1313246528