[kj] Broken Britain

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 15 11:56:01 EDT 2011

So do rats in a lab.

From: gregslawson at msn.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 12:56:56 -0400
Subject: Re: [kj] Broken Britain

Agreed. Many business and psychology studies show similar results.

From: fluke1 at live.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 08:05:38 +0000

"Create a society that values material things above all else"

I do not believe that Society does value material things above all else .
If you gave people an opportunity to go and live in a Palace alone with the Palace owner and you had to do whatever he said, in the desert in Saudi Arabia and they could have every material goods they wished for , but on the condition that they do not leave the Palaces and they do not contact anyone , then I believe that very few people would take up the offer .

Which shows that people do not value material goods above all else .

/listinfo/gathering