[kj] Broken Britain

fluke 1 fluke1 at live.co.uk
Sat Aug 13 04:05:38 EDT 2011

"Create a society that values material things above all else"

I do not believe that Society does value material things above all else .
If you gave people an opportunity to go and live in a Palace alone with the Palace owner and you had to do whatever he said, in the desert in Saudi Arabia and they could have every material goods they wished for , but on the condition that they do not leave the Palaces and they do not contact anyone , then I believe that very few people would take up the offer .

Which shows that people do not value material goods above all else .