[kj] Broken Britain

fluke 1 fluke1 at live.co.uk
Fri Aug 12 11:47:54 EDT 2011

"Raise taxes for the poor and reduce them for the rich and for
corporations."

I believe that the rich pay 50% tax and the poor pay no tax and receive benefits on top of their earnings .
Taxes for the rich need to be cut, so that they have more money to spend which will filter down to the poor and enrich them .
Making the rich poor will not make the poor rich .