[kj] OT - LON OMG

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 14:45:04 EDT 2011

Yeah, fucking Communists waving hammers n' sickles at the rioteers outside their offices is what it was. Helluvan image I think. I still remember the image of Koreans (in L.A. During the riots) with shotguns, AKs, and Uzis pacing the rooftops of their shops looking down at anyone coming close. Al-Jazeera says the Turks of LON are also guarding their shops. Videos also showed Hasids doing same. I really hope it ends, like, now.