[kj] OT: Summer 2011

Michael Garcia sandstorm_mg at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 01:30:27 EDT 2011

Alex, I don't know what to say here other than my deepest sympathies to you and your family. I agree with you 100%. I lost my dad when he was 54 years old and there was lots if regret there regarding things unsaid. Everyone should put their egos, fears or whatever aside with regards to similar situations. You don't want the regrets I will carry with me. Hang in there Alex. I know it's shit right now but you'll sort through this and it will get better

Michael

www.spellboundsf.com