[kj] Fwd: Fwd: OT - LON OMG

Wrightdvdw at aol.com Wrightdvdw at aol.com
Sun Aug 7 04:33:26 EDT 2011

I always do Paul, if I feel I am in a going towards a heavy situation I
pull away .

Funnily enough when I went to the last Malicious damage night in Tufnell
Park the other month the cab I was in drove through a big drugs raid that
was kicking off, the bloke nearly shit himself , I told him just to drive and
stopr rubber necking.

and going back to the riots in Tottenham in the 80s, I recall the girl i
was going out with at the time my dad and i drove her to seven sisters to ge
t the tube to Victoria , I wondered why there were lots of people milling
about , of course i didnt realise things were getting nasty and Broadwater
farm was exploding into mayhem.

I was saying to a mate of mine some months ago that i can see a summer of
riots starting off , again hopefully I am proved wrong.