[kj] Fwd: OT - LON OMG

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 7 04:24:49 EDT 2011

Look after yourself Dave.

From: Wrightdvdw at aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 04:23:32 -0400
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] Fwd: OT - LON OMG

I was working in the area yesterday morning , didnt seem that bad , trouble
is over the past few months the area has steadily declined due to varying
factors mainly drugs and postcode warfare in my opinion. And with the climate
not looking great I can see problems getting worse, hopefully I will be
wrong.

Just have to see how it goes Tuesday when Im in the area again.

Dave

--Forwarded Message Attachment--