[kj] OT - LON OMG

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sun Aug 7 03:04:08 EDT 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gpRqmuW7Ak&feature=youtube_gdata_player

An isolated event but last year with the incoming coalition on an austerity ticket, and no World Cup or Olympics to distract, I predicted to many people that the summer of 2011 could be 1981 revisited & that was before announcement of a Royal Wedding !!! Will it spread like wildfire ? Only time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone