[kj] Roundhouse gig 2012 -Chameleons VOX

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 14:16:25 EDT 2011

I'm totally with you on Stranglers and Damned - The Damned especially but
I'm not sure about Magazine. I think Noko has been brilliant on guitar - OK
not McGeoch but I think Magazine remain Magazine with him in. Oh Barry
Adamson has recently left the reunited Magazine so....

Like I said the Chameleons Vox is OK if you don't take it too seriously and
have a few beers and a sing-a-long.