[kj] OT: NOM NOM NOM

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Apr 28 19:16:09 EDT 2011

As I see / remember it:

Danzig came late so the whole thing was put back, the main issue was that
Danzig's crew started ripping up the stage after he played...so the North
Side Kids couldn't go on anyway.

Lardy got right up in Danzig's grill and was head and shoulders over him,
ranting and waving his arm around etc...but yeah he kinda had reason to be
pissed off after they drive for ages, Danzig turns up late, and starts
ripping up the stage after the gig...

Still, he knocked out a 55 year old who he was head and shoulders taller
than and prob outweighed by 50lbs, who had also just played a gig and
would have been knackered, and he sucker punched him...not much to brag
about. And their music is shitbox.

Then again, I'm not sure if they sing about being death incarnate demonic
manbeasts, which is kind of setting yourself up for a fall if you can't
back it up.

Diaz you might want to bring your knuckle dusters to the gig ;)