[kj] OT: NOM NOM NOM

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Thu Apr 28 17:43:27 EDT 2011

and thanks for that summary--
If not knocked out, then TKO'ed down for the 10 count.

the situation was something like this- the timing of the show got screwed-
NorthSide Kings were starting to get squeezed out- they were looking to
have them play after Danzig -
I've seen longer footage where the NSK guy walks up and he does it
somewhat sheepishly (as in man I really don't want to have this conversation) and
starts in with thing- I mean he didn't just come all barging up nasty like.
You hear him state something about having to drive 6 hours and if Danzig
wouldn't mind pushing back- danzig so graciously says well just go on after,
which of course everyone (danzig fans) would leave after he was done...

Its obvious that Danzig has his life molded where everyone just kisses his
ass and no one says anything outside of what he wants to hear or how he
wants things to be.
I just don't think he was used to someone like that being matter of fact
with him and that was his flip reaction- which he paid for a little..

and yeah I loved the peanut gallery after it went down...

In a message dated 4/28/2011 1:29:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,