[kj] New Interview with Jaz Wherein He Discourses/Rand Paul.

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 17:59:46 EDT 2011

Favourite of mine from the album would be 'Here Comes the Singularity'..it's very...pokey :)

From: Devacor at aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 17:53:40 -0400
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] New Interview with Jaz Wherein He Discourses/Rand Paul.

if it wasn't for my GF who had it in a loop in her car for 3 months, i'd already be past it.
But I do like Ladbroke Grove and (actually) ESS for novelty sake- I went on a kick with This World Hell, but if I never heard that song again I would be just fine.

I was thinking if the new album happens in a good time frame and is decent, the AD could be pretty irrelevant pretty quick....