[kj] New Interview with Jaz Wherein He Discourses/Rand Paul.

Devacor at aol.com Devacor at aol.com
Wed Apr 13 17:53:40 EDT 2011

if it wasn't for my GF who had it in a loop in her car for 3 months, i'd
already be past it.
But I do like Ladbroke Grove and (actually) ESS for novelty sake- I went
on a kick with This World Hell, but if I never heard that song again I would
be just fine.

I was thinking if the new album happens in a good time frame and is
decent, the AD could be pretty irrelevant pretty quick....

In a message dated 4/13/2011 3:07:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,