[kj] New Interview with Jaz Wherein He Discourses at Length on a Variety ...

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 21:30:45 EDT 2011

Context and our proven human/cultural/ethnic tendencies here are everything:
America.

Fire may be bad, it may be good, may be used to create warmth BUT you never give
the Pyro the Zippo.

The only time you wink-wink & a nod-nod for the pyro to be given the Zippo is if
you want his Pyromanic ass to have the Zippo, and of course it will always be in
a way that provides such enabler overly-intellectualized plausible deniability:
                             "What, me? Oh no, i never thought he'd starta fire
- again. Nooo... I just thought he should have the same right to, and the actual
hands-on empowerment therefrom, owning a Zippo, like everyone else. (what can be
wrong with that?). I'm innocent."

And the media did jump on it, at least the tv morning news shows, the BBC tv
news here in US, on En Contexto (tv), online it was Cnn, Msnbc, BBC, Guardian,
Truthout, ReaderSupportedNews, and i think it may even have appeared on Deutsche
Welle news.
It got coverage, alright. And I don't recall nor even inferred from the whole
mess that it was ever dismissed as a non-issue.