[kj] New Interview with Jaz Wherein He Discourses at Length on a Variety ...

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 19:31:53 EDT 2011

There's that interview where he elliptically asserts that whatever the civil
rights laws, that (private) business should not be bound by them and should be
able to discriminate (for and) against the public as they, um, "see fit." Taking
it to its logical conclusion, anything but anything private that is categorized
as "for profit" in some way can thus be considered a commercial interest and
will thus be empowered to DISCRIMINATE.

Can't remember his other positions, but  can look into this even more.

D'oh! did I say discriminate? I think he may have wanted us all to hear-think
"discern." Ha!