[kj] New Interview with Jaz Wherein He Discourses at Length on a Variety ...

jpwhkj at aol.com jpwhkj at aol.com
Thu Apr 7 15:56:13 EDT 2011

Someone I know and have come to respect over many long conversations mentioned a speech by Ron Paul that he felt was spot on. I was so surprised that I had to check he was talking about the Republican senator. Anyway, seeing my disbelief, he sent me a link, and I watched the speech. Remarkably, the man was talking a lot of sense. I didn't agree with some of his conclusions - and I was also aware that there were areas where I just didn't know enough to agree or disagree. But he certainly wasn't the loon that I'd always assumed him to be. (I was particularly surprised to hear him say that the Iraqi weapons of mass destruction thing was a lie.)

The moral of this story - for me - is that whether someone is left wing or right wing [or other categories] does not necessarily dictate the validity of their discourse.

Jamie