[kj] New Interview with Jaz Wherein He Discourses at Length on a Variety ...

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 12:45:53 EDT 2011

they've been ctagging our DNA for a few years now...

Q: Is Jaz saying anything we're not aware of, or just reiterating what's already being shouted at street level..?
Most informed people now accept that we live under a Corporate oligarchy...it might make a difference if he could shout a few alternatives, instead of perpetuating what is staring us in the face..