[kj] Trippy Red Beat video

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 21:04:32 EDT 2011

I have a 12 of theirs, sitting in a box somewhere..they hailed from High Wycombe (UK)
One of them was lurking on the list a while ago, too...the Lord of the Flies didn't seem to like him...nor do I like the singers brother, who an old band I was in was scheduled to support, until I met him...Unfortunately my mouth got the better of me...