[kj] Duende II...?

B. Oliver Sheppard b.oliver.sheppard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 07:22:46 EDT 2011

Glad I'm not the only one who feels there's just something wrong with the
Revelations production. I like that LP a LOT, but now that you mention it,
the songs do feel strangely thin in a lot of places -- like if they'd just
bring out the bottom end, or something, it'd sound a lot meatier.

I'm a big advocate of them bringing out "Tabazan" and doing it live. That
song would be great. Maybe also something for a "Duende 2"? :)

-0liver