[kj] Manchester

Paul Rangecroft paul.rangecroft at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 06:11:56 EDT 2011

Yes, the atmosphere's strange out on the town on a school night.

I live in Blackpool and was at the Rebellion gig too. (I was great to be
able to walk down the road and see my favourite band, something I never
thought would happen.) It's odd because they're not a punk band but I do
agree the vibe was better at the Wintergardens. Sound quality was definitely
superior too. Despite the fact that I had flu I enjoyed the gig more than
the recent Manchester one, but like you still had a great time.

Looks like London won then. (At least they beat Manchester at KJ coz they
ain't gonna win the footie! Blackpool on the other hand are goin' dahn, the
fackin' mahpits.)

I do hope we haven't seen the last of old king Colsey's visuals. Clips on
YouTube looked fantastic.